- Vertex Array Objects (VAOs)
- Pixel Buffer Objects (PBOs)
- Frame Buffer Objects (FBOs)
- Hardware Geometry Instancing
- GLSL Post Effects
- 1GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon 5670HD
- 4GB DD3 RAM
- AMD Bulldozer 4100FX 3.6GHz Quad Core
- Tested in Ubuntu 12.04 64bit on JRE 1.7_3 platform
|Depth of Field||On||Off||Off||Off|
The Ultra Specs Depth of Field effect hammers performance, though it runs at a solid 60 fps at lower resolutions. The games performance is dependent on your selected resolution and your graphics cards raw horsepower. I suspect most will play this game at 1366 x 768 up to 1680 x 1050 at High Settings. Legacy wont be released until 2013 but I don't expect drastic changes to made to the rendering tech.
I hope this brief feature gave you an idea of what to expect from the final version of Legacy. If you have any comments, queries or suggestions please feel free to comment below. Im particularly interested to hear your opinions on the scaling of its graphics presets.